Saturday, March 16, 2013

the heart of life wear pandora murano glass beads for my darling colorful jewellery

I turned to leave, pandora bracelet charms continues to nervous, I'm not crazy, I also very normal, is occasionally cry, occasionally sad, but not to the collapse of the realm."Cher."pandora called me, "you have even father disowned the?"'cut!'I stayed, father?Who?pandora, who is?Not me!

Slowly back, "I'm sorry, you got the wrong person, I have a father, but not the emperor, pandora style beads is Xi's prime minister, is now the evening's protector!""Xiao snow?"pandora screamed, I wondered at the understanding of beauty ", it is strange," how is it?I checked, you have no where, seven years without a discovery,http://www.pandoraoutlx.us/ can not ah, a little girl, pandora will hide you where to go?"pandora continues to strange automatic speaking.

Like what?Daddy why hide my beauty ah, my daughter, pandora beads so sore I, how to hide me, let me suffering oppression?"You know my father?"I wonder what.pandora raised his head and looked at me, "pandora is not your father, I am, I am!"What is beauty, dad was not my dad, what a joke, which has a stepfather to her daughter so good?Turn away, ignoring pandora, what neural, messy recognition.

http://www.pandoraoutlx.us/Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment