Tuesday, March 5, 2013

brand-new experience of beige longchamp le pliage small folding handbag

After breakfast, I went to the longchamp room.It is packed in crude and careless, but like some days no care.Screen compass node still, Narcissus was open, is the clothes, even overlapping very uneven, unlike the two mother's work.I want to pack side edge, two mothers in busy what, this room.longchamp was used to clean, how can you stand?I ready, take the clothes out of one one fold, is already noon, I returned to the study.

"Come to rest."I have a bit of a scalp, rather longchamp tote or past attitude to me.He continued: "later, my bedroom is up to you to pack it up."Two girls?I dare not ask, should they go.Out of more than four months, I do not adapt to Lang sound court life.In addition to the longchamp dull or boring, in addition to dull or boring.Day in and day out, in addition to shelter is the study, in addition to the whole book is to clean up his room.I often miss my open little nests, although be afraid of wind afraid of rain, but that is my life, I love longchamp's life.Think outside the sun is bright, and Lang sound court although every day also has the sun rises, but is looking at the dark, dark, dark heart.When will I go!

longchamp outlet than before more words, occasionally and I smiled, let me do not feel fit, I still is the reverent and respectful -- mask that resembles face, laugh again also won't have color.Sometimes it feels like longchamp had something to say, just swallowed.For a few days, I've never seen a two mother, ask one at a time, all of them make an ambiguous statement.Two mother ill?I want to have a look her.

Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment