Wednesday, January 9, 2013

ghd iv styling set build new world

"Good Lord, ghd online good talent!"Tang Yi that ya high estimates, to hear him call nerve, to see the past, did ya head tilted on the table."It is really good!"I wonder at Yan Lingyu, GHD towards me smiled, I was a bit hazy eyes, of course is good, leaving me, yesterday is history, disorderly my heart, today, more worries, American Dad, Ling, you leave me, how can I keep all in vain, white maple, Pei, Xiao, today you are in my heart GHD, what am I to do?The master did not know when they fled to the side, Pei. That girl estimation is also high, nest in her Gehuaili coquetry.

Now with a hoarse voice, more sad and helpless, master GHD Hair Straightener stepped in front of me, I lift up my head, hazy at GHD, can not see, I cry?Reach out and touch the face, really a cold fox, "master, I drunk, I did not cry."Pull an ugly smile, "hold me in it, I have to rest."

Hand hold me, marched to his room, I'm in the GHD Australia arms, vaguely seen between Yan Lingyu, LAN night, white maple and Pei and their complex eyesDo not know how to sleep last night, but the GHD in bed clothes, shoes, but did not take off, the pillow was wet, I recently is more and more love to cry, head or some pain, this is the result of host GHD?

Topics related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment